ExecuTech Strategic Consulting IT Project Manager in Fort Huachuca, Arizona
Would you like to perform rewarding work while contributing to the success of an established, growing company?* ExecuTech Strategic Consulting* is seeking an IT Capability Manager – Seniorto support the U.S. Army Network Enterprise Technology Command (NETCOM) as an IT Capability Manager (Project Management) – Senior.
In this position you will support the design, development, engineering, integration, and technical and operational support to employ specified Nonsecure Internet Protocol Router Network (NIPRNET), SECRET Internet Protocol Router Network (SIPRNET), and Deployed Forces (DF) Army Land Warrior Network (LandWarNet) capabilities across all echelons of the Army’s portion of the Department of Defense Information Network (DODIN). You will support NETCOM in applying architecture to Army Enterprise programs at various life cycle stages. Additionally, you will provide integration support for existing and new Army Enterprise capabilities to infuse new capabilities into the NETCOM Regional Cyber Centers (RCC), Network Enterprise Centers (NEC) and Deployed Forces. You will provide support to the planning, concept and requirements development, implementation, and incorporation of Enterprise capabilities into the Army’s portion of the DODIN. You will review Enterprise concepts/designs, provide recommendations, and coordinate results with the NETCOM staff. You will review the Army and DoD policies, processes, and procedures to support standard implementation of enterprise capabilities. In support of Emerging Strategies, you will review, analyze and provide recommendations to utilize new initiatives and best practices to improve areas within program management.
As an IT Capability Manager – Senior, you will be performing the following responsibilities:
- Perform capability management by developing vision and direction for Army organizations to include formulation of IT infrastructure and services to produce a coherent IT environment in order to ensure NETCOM can Operate, Manage, and Defend the Army LandWarNet (LWN) consistent with, and as a part of, Joint and Combined forces.
- Provide technical expertise in the development and maintenance of Project Plan and Integrated Schedule in support of assigned capability for government approval.
- Monitor and document project implementation activities using established Government guidelines and reporting procedures.
- Identify any potential changes needed in the project cost, schedule or performance.
- Document gap analysis, staging, installation, testing within the established schedule, operational and costing parameters in support of the assigned capability.
- Develop and update Gantt chart that exhibits the program progress and defines specific work required to accomplish the objective.
- Draft a work breakdown structure that identifies a comprehensive and specific way ahead for the project.
- Assist the Government in synchronizing requirements throughout the lifecycle of the project (site survey, staging, installation, testing, training), within cost, schedule and performance identifying any issues in project meetings.
- Create, review and update documents and matrices, and provide status reports. Develop charts, tables, graphs, and diagrams that identify trends to assist in the analysis of capability problems.
- Develop documentation that includes equipment information and procedures for Tier III support.
- Assist the Government in validating spend plans and quantifying equipment and associated costs.
- Recommend changes to processes, standards and technologies to improve service or cost delivery.
- Provide recommendations for Command improvements to reduce overall costs, including but not limited to input to business case analysis, cost benefit analysis, and e-business solutions.
- Support the development of resource plans that includes costing for software/hardware purchase, maintenance, and consulting services for current and out-year costs.
- Provide input to the development and update the Risk Management Framework (RMF) and Networthiness documentation as required and complete the artifacts for RMF and Networthiness acceptance.
Register, monitor, and update the system being implemented in the Army Portfolio Management System (APMS) database. Required Skills
IAM I certified as specified in DOD 8570.01-M and BBP 05-PR-M-0002 (Security+ CE, CAP, or GSLC IA Certifications).
- Require ITIL 2011 Foundations Certification within 6 months of start date.
- Thorough understanding and ability to apply knowledge and skills of the following areas: Project Management Professional (PMI Best Practices), Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) v2011, ISO 20000, Microsoft Office Suite, Visio, and Project, Remedy/ITSM, and Microsoft SharePoint.
- Experience in managing the Full Development Lifecycle with working knowledge of: Requirements Specifications, Formal Testing (including unit, integration and regression testing), Implementation and sustainment of Enterprise Services and NetOps capabilities across the LWN to include Joint components in support of the Joint Information Environment (JIE).
- Plans and Programs required skills to include: Interpersonal relationship/communication skills, Problem solving skills, Organizational and Operational skills and financial analysis skills.
Project Management Professional (PMP) certified. Required Experience
Bachelor’s Degree with 8 - 12 years of experience OR 14 years of practical experience in lieu of a degree requirement.
* _Preferred Education and Years of Experience:_*
- Master’s degree plus 5 years’ experience or Bachelor’s degree with 10 years’ experience. In the following disciplines: Information Technology, Business, Computer Science, Information Assurance, CyberSecurity Operations, Project Management, Communications, or Related technical fields.
- Current Active Secret Security Clearance and or the ability to obtain one. (IT Level II and NACLC in accordance with AR 25-2.)
*PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT *The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk and hear, use hands to keyboard and write. The employee is occasionally required to stand. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
ExecuTech Strategic Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Tracking Code: 776-190
Job Location: Fort Huachuca, Arizona, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular