Northrop Grumman Windows Web/Database Server Administrator in Fort Huachuca, Arizona
Windows Web/Database Server Administrator
Requisition ID: 18004911
Location(s): United States-Arizona-Fort Huachuca
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Relocation Assistance: No relocation assistance available
Are you looking for a challenge in a fast paced, team oriented environment and opportunities to learn new technologies with one of the nation's leading Defense Contractors? If so, then Northrop Grumman is the employer for you!
We are currently seeking an Windows Web/Database Server Administrator for our US Army Intelligence Center of Excellence (USAICoE CIO/G6 IT Support) team at Fort Huachuca, AZ (Sierra Vista, AZ). Sierra Vista, AZ was recently ranked number 3 in the nation for Best American Cities to Work Tech. Come see why!
Qualified candidates are expected to:
- Administer web (IIS and Apache) and database (primarily SQL) servers (Windows Server 2012).
- Research, test, and implement new technologies.
- Ensure security compliance for all Windows based systems to include STIG and IAVM compliance.
- Demonstrate strong troubleshooting skills to Identify and resolve complex technical issues.
- Effectively communicate with internal and external customers for technical support and to ensure compliance.
1. Bachelor of Science degree. Additional direct relevant experience may be considered in lieu of degree requirement, combined total of a minimum of 10 years between education and relevant experience.
2. A minimum of 6 years relevant experience.
3. A minimum of 2 years system administration experience
4. A minimum of one year of experience configuring, managing and/or securing Windows Servers.
5. A current TOP SECRET Clearance and be SCI eligible.
6. Security CE certification or higher.
7. Microsoft Certification, training OR be able to obtain specified certification and/or training within six months of hire.
1. Experience securing and updating Windows Systems (STIG/IAVM Compliance)
2. VMWare (or other virtualization solution) experience.
3. Microsoft Certified Professional.
4. SQL experience
5. IIS experience
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Title: Windows Web/Database Server Administrator
Location: Arizona-Fort Huachuca
Requisition ID: 18004911