Robert Half Accountemps Bookkeeper in Green Valley, Arizona
If you're a Bookkeeper with strong interpersonal skills, a background in accounting and enjoy working in a group environment, you may be the candidate we are looking for. The firm offering this short term temporary Bookkeeper role is based in the Green Valley, Arizona area. Accountemps has an exciting opportunity for a professional Bookkeeper with organization chops to join the efforts of a growing organization. This opportunity is seriously worth checking out! If you have experience with A/P, A/R, General ledger, and financial reporting, then this may be the right Bookkeeper role for you.
Your responsibilities in this role include:
- Maintain and balance general ledger
- Outline Accounts Receivable invoices, reviewing payments received, and record deposits
- Produce financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information
- Reconcile accounts by rectifying entries
- Preside over an efficient system to track financial transactions and define policies and procedures for bookkeeping
- Support quality archived records by filing documents
Maintain accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions
Prior experience working with accounting software
- Comprehensive knowledge of accounts payable
- BS Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration preferred
- Previous experience as a Bookkeeper preferred
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.670.5403 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans