World Wide Technology Business Development Manager - Army Netcom in Sierra Vista, Arizona
Business Development Manager - Army Netcom
World Wide Technology, Inc. has an opportunity available for Business Development to support Army NETCOM at Ft. Huachuca located in Sierra Vista AZ area. This position will be focused on Business Development on both the customer side as well as developing strategic SI relationships. We're looking for a self-motivated and driven individual with strong relationships and experience within the Army Enterprise community to drive relevant solutions around Security, Unified Communications, Mobility, Data Center, and Systems Integrator teaming.
Work on our Army Enterprise team pursuing and driving strategic programs and building new relationships in the Enterprise community (Army Cyber Command, Army Network Enterprise Technology Command)
Forecast and execute on calculated areas within Army Enterprise Region; assist team with deal program qualification, strategy, planning, and executing
Account planning, plan execution and competitive market positioning of WWT
Find and generate new opportunities
Work with various WWT team members on business solutions which will both enhance the role of WWT with our customer as well as drive profitability
Formal RFP strategy, working with the team on responses to RFI's, RFP's
Customer presentations of solutions or proposals
Proposal, Contract review, development and negotiations
Opportunity pricing and financial modeling
Develop new service offerings and solutions
Develop and maintain strategic relationships with OEM's (Cisco, NetApp, Dell EMC, VMware, HP, and others) and key systems integrators and end user customers
The BDM (Business Development Manager) Content Manager is responsible for the positioning and messaging of products and solutions for various audiences in a variety of mediums. This role will interact with multiple areas of the company as well as vendors agencies.
• Manage the development and production of written marketing materials and sales support tools, including brochures, whitepapers, case studies/success stories, value reports and website content ensuring brand standards, timelines and budgets are met.
• Maintain all marketing content across Sales and Marketing communities within a Sharepoint-based collaboration suite.
• Ensure messaging is accurate and updated across all corporate collateral mediums.
• Assist with copy review and editing for all printed collateral, value reports, corporate website, video scripts, newsletters, evites, presentations and newsletters.
• Provide support to sales team for products and solutions email blasts including copywriting and distribution.
• Manage and execute partner newsletters keeping to predetermined quarterly schedule.
• Effectively communicate project goals and comprehensive project plans to graphics, copywriter and vendor agencies; manage project workflow. Provide overall direction and project management.
• Communicate project details and objectives to a cross functional team and see the projects through all phases, including concept ideation, design, copywriting and production, ensuring all deadlines and brand standards are met.
• Diligently proof all marketing materials to ensure 100% accuracy.
• Manage expenses to budget. Manage the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) funding Proof of Performance and vendor invoicing around all written marketing materials.